Sign me up for updates. Signup now

You are here

How to get free help with your taxes online

Did you know that you can file your taxes for free using "My Free Taxes?" Through a partnership between H&R Block and United Way, anyone making less than $66,000 per year can use "My Free Taxes" to file both state and federal taxes - at no cost!